17 December 2018 | Art and Entertainment
• The UNAM Visual Arts department hosts their annual exhibition at the Franco-Namibian Cultural Centre until 19 January.
• Art Come Together, an exhibition of the results from art workshops in the Khomas, Kavango East, Oshana and Hardap regions at the National Art Gallery until 2 February.
Wednesday 19 December
• 21:00 Crucial Selekta spins the best Reggae and Dancehall tunes at the Boiler Room. Entrance is free.
Thursday 20 December
• 21:00 The velvet-voiced crooner Sean K graces the Boiler Room stage for an unforgettable night of good music.
Saturday 22 December
• 13:00 Match 62 in the Total CAF Champions League takes place at the Sam Nujoma stadium. Tickets: From N$50 and up via Webtickets.
Monday 31 December
• 18:30 Celebrate New Year's Eve at Js Taste of India with the whole family. There will be a Chef's choice self service buffet and a glass of champagne at midnight.
Saturday 12 January
• 06:00 Warthog road run/walk starting at the Otjihase road boom. Info: [email protected]
Saturday 19 January
• 15:00 Reading and review of Gabrielle Union's book We are going to need more wine, at Coffee Addicts until 16:00. Info: 085 657 4640.
Saturday 29 December
• 07:00 New Year Cleanse - Letting Go of 2018 takes place at Farm 909 in the Rehoboth district until 31 December. Info: Uschi @ 0818516415 or [email protected]