Workouts like company
27 January 2019 | Sports
To counteract this, all you actually need is a little support – something you will find in group training. When exercising with someone, you can motivate one another and keep each other accountable when they don't feel like going to class.
Sweat Fitness has put together the benefits of training in a group.
• Motivation: It is inspiring and motivating to be surrounded by dedicated, like-minded individuals. It doesn't get much more empowering than a class with an encouraging, supportive instructor and everyone working hard together. Group training is a great way to help motivate yourself and others to dig deeper and push in workouts.
• More economical: Personal training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that group training fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
• Variety: By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
• Camaraderie: Let's face it, workouts love company. Sharing a workout enhances the experiences for everyone involved.
• Support: Both your trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and sometimes even the other obstacles in life.
• Greater focus: There's no time to let your mind wander with a trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
• Fun: The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
• Adherence and accountability: Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. Just like personal training, group sessions hold you accountable for turning up and putting 100% into your workout. That sense of accountability is what will prevent you from staying inside on the sofa to catch another episode of Game of Thrones. With all of these amazing benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
• Sweat Fitness added yoga classes this year. If you want to get in shape, grab your bestie and go sweat is out.