Chill with Windhoek ExpressCurrently running
• Home of Mine - a collection of 14 Windhoek-based photographers exhibit their work at Cafe Prestige (Franco-Namibian Cultural Centre) until 20 January.
• Unam graduates present their works at the National Art Gallery until 21 January 2023.
• The College of the Arts department of art and design presents Art Splash – their annual student exhibition – at the Namibian Arts Association (122 Robert Mugabe Avenue) until Friday, 10 February.
December performances at Sound Garden (Swakopmund)
• Thursday 29 December: Blikweg
• Friday 30 December Johnny Louw
• Saturday 31 December: TBA
Thursday 29 December
• 20:00 Hannes Kaufmann performs at Vintage Dance Bar in Windhoek.
• 10:00 Mystique Carnival with carnival costumes at the Vineta north sport field in Swakopmund until the 31st. Tickets: N$70 via webtickets.com.na
Friday 30 December
• 17:00 Evolve presents Carnival of Flames - a fire and dance visual extravaganza at the Paintball Centre & Adventure Park in Swakopmund. Tickets: N$150 in advance or N$200 at the gate for adults, and N$75 in advance or N$100 at the gate for under 18s. Children under 12 are free. Info: Zelda at 085 746 5757.
Saturday 21 January
• 17:00 Stars under African Skies, with German singers Ireen Sheer, Tim Toupet and Patrick Lindner at Midgard. Tickets: N$600 (VIP) and N$400 (general admission) via Webtickets.com.na
3 - 5 March 2023
• Camp Rock - a 3-day rock festival extravaganza takes place at the Steinheim Game Farm, 45km from Windhoek, featuring local and international artists. Check out their Facebook page for more info, or contact [email protected] or visit www.campinginnamibia.com