Efforts to combat the huge problem of illegal fishing operations...
Table of Content:
- Top Frequently asked Questions
- How to register
- Changes to website
- Link to 4-digit code explanation
Top Frequently asked Questions
Why should we register to read the newspaper online?
Why should I give my cell phone number to you?
Why do you change something that has been the same for years now?
I live far away/on a farm and cannot buy the newspaper every day - how can I read your online newspaper?
What is a full digital subscription?
What will the subscription cost?
|Annual Rates for the Full Digital Subscription|
Namibia Monthly Rate
Namibia Annual Rate
||European Union Annual Rate *||U.S. dollar Annual Rate *|
|Republikein||N$147||N$1 764||€ 105||USD 105|
|Namibian Sun||N$105||N$1 260||€ 75||USD 75|
|Allgemeine Zeitung||N$147||N$1 764||€ 105||USD 105|
|Access to all websites||N$250||N$3 000||€ 200||USD 200|
Click here to become a full subscriber
How to register:
At the beginning of the year, we have asked our online readers to register for the websites. At first there were small technical difficulties which have now been settled. For a better understanding, we have now set up a small guide, which will simplify your registration.
Here we go!
- You should see a window on your screen that looks like that in the appendix. Please read the information on this window or here in the appendix, which explains why we are doing this and how the registration is taking place.
- If you are not registered yet, click on "Login via my.na".
- Another window will open: Please enter your e-mail address as well as a self-selected password (at least 3 letters and /or digits)
- Follow the instructions and enter the desired data.
- Please Note: Remember to confirm your email. You won’t be able to access the website, without email confirmation!
- After your confirmation, it will take up to 10 seconds for the window to close. Then the login window will re-open - since you are now registered, click on “Login via my.na” and enter your email and password. Now you should be able to read the article of your choice.
Helpful Note: Depending on your browser, our programme will recognise your PC every time you turn on. Nevertheless, it will be necessary to log in again, because most service providers automatically switch off automatically from permanently engaged programmes at least once a month for security reasons. Therefore you should remember your password or write it down somewhere.
Changes to website:In the New Year the online offer for all publications (Republikein, Namibian Sun, and the Allgemeine Zeitung) will change:
- If you already have an electronic subscription, you will immediately be given access by your password, which will be sent to our internet platform my.na.
- What exactly changes and how can you order a subscription, read here.
- Login via my.na to read the article.
- Registration (new readers)
Already registered readers login to the webpage (via the platform my.na)
We would like to thank you for your loyalty in 2022 and wish you a good start into the New Year!
In 2017, Namibia Media Holdings, to which all publications belong, will implement a new strategy for the use of all newspaper websites. There will be a clear distinction between the free offer and a paid offer, the latter starting on February 1 in a different form than before and with additional services.
First of all, we would like to ask you to register on the website in January in order to continue reading the Internet edition free of charge. A corresponding note will appear on the website, the registration is via the NMH publishing portal my.na and only has to be done once.
We wish you a lot of success with the registration and much more pleasure and insight with our online newspapers!