Chill with Windhoek ExpressCurrently running
• The annual Windhoek Christmas Village takes place at Wanderers until 3 November.
• The MTC Windhoek Fashion Week starts at the NamPower Convention Centre and continues until 4 November. Tickets: From N$200 via webtickets.com.na
• Omusimanekwa John, an exhibition in honour of the late John Muafangejo, can be viewed until 11 November.
• 3 November at 18:30 Liefdesbriewe at the Droombos Red Gallery. Tickets: N$150
• 3 November at 20:00 Laerskool Noord at the Droombos Black Barn. Tickets: N$250
• 3 November at 20:00 Joshua na die Reën at the MTC Dome in Swakopmund. Tickets: N$250
• 4 November at 10:00 ATKV Tienertoneel at the Droombos Black Barn. Tickets: N$50
• 4 November at 11:00 Poppekas with Oom Rias in the Droombos gardens. Tickets: N$50
• 4 November at 11:00 Skrywersgesprekke at the Droombos Red Gallery. Tickets: N$50
• 4 November at 15:30 Hoerkind at the Droombos Black Barn. Tickets: N$250
• 4 November at 17:30 Marion Holm at the Droombos Black Barn. Tickets: N$250
• 4 November at 20:00 Joshua na die Reën at the Droombos Black Barn. Tickets: N$250
• 5 November at 18:00 Choir concert in the Droombos gardens. Tickets: N$50
All tickets are available via https://eticket.my.na/
Thursday 2 November
• 15:00 (Kiddies show) & 18:00 (over 16s only) Halloween Magic - Finding Nakasalasala by Tangeni the Magician at the Franco-Namibian Cultural Centre. Tickets: N$60 to N$100 via webtickets.com.na
• 20:00 Ladies Night at Mynt Night Club, with a Magic Mike tribute show. Tickets: N$250. Tables for up to 8 available. Info: 081 290 1116.
Friday 3 November
• 14:00 Gin festival at the Protea Hotel by Marriott Fürstenhof, with gin stalls, a live DJ, food stalls and more. Tickets: N$149 in advance of N$160 at the doors. Info: 061 209 0300 or [email protected]
• 15:00 The Wine Shop in Windhoek's annual Wine Festival takes place until the 4th at 22:00. Tickets: N$150 via quicket.co.za
• 18:00 Halloween Horror Night with ANF and Amberscape at Muso's in Windhoek. Tickets: N$100 (discounted when dressed to scare!).
• 19:00 Reggae Vibrations with Ras Adee, Ngatu and SetSon, and the Mighty Dreads at Etc (Old Chopsies). Tickets: N$80 in advance via webtickets.com.na or N$100 at the gates (not fixed). Info 081 881 3449.
• 19:00 Kevin Herbst hosts a "boeresokkie" at the Kapps Farmstall. Info: 081 383 0515.
• 19:00 SA's Jan Blohm performs at Stables in Okahandja. Tickets: From N$100 via webtickets.com.na
• Camp Rock takes place at Farm Monte Christo - 30km north of Windhoek - until the 5th. Keep an eye on social media for more info.
Saturday 4 November
• 08:00 A farmer's market takes place at the Windhoek showgrounds until 13:00. Next dates: 2 December and 9 December (Christmas market). Entrance: N$5 for adults and children free. Info: 081 277 8766 or [email protected]
• Sekelbos Tops Festival in Otjiwarongo, with fun for young and old.
• 12:00 Private School Session with SA's Kelvin Momo and various local artists at the WHS Vegkop. Tickets: N$150 - N$250 via webtickets.com.na
• 18:00 Headlined by the renowned Major 7th's Jazz Band, Jazz in the City promises a magical experience like no other also featuring performing artists such as George Longane, Riguad and Heinz, at the JTL Beukes Primary School in Rehoboth. Tickets: N$100 in advance via webtickets.com.na or N$120 at the doors.
• 18:00 Unity of Gospel Artists presents their 10-year anniversary concert at the Katutura Community Hall. Tickets: N$100 to N$200 via webtickets.com.na
• 18:00 Saxophonist Gareth Harvey performs live at Isabel's Table in Windhoek.
Friday 10 November
• 18:00 Animals by Night in support of the SPCA at The Village. Tickets: N$150 in advance or N$200 at the doors. Info and bookings: [email protected]
• 18:30 Voice of Namibia finals take place at De Kayak in Windhoek. Tickets: N$250 via WhatsApp to 081 333 5647. A cash bar is available and food will be for sale.
Saturday 11 November
• 08:00 Finkenstein Christmas Bush Market, with entertainment for the whole family until 14:00. Info: 081 477 3041.
• 09:00 Vivid Women's Conference - themed Reflections: When the fight calls - at the Echo Centre in Windhoek. Tickets: N$250 via webtickets.com.na
• 11:00 Rockaz reunion at the Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek. Tickets: N$30 via webtickets.com.na
• 11:00 Atlantis Sports Club Christmas Market in Walvis Bay, with food, crafts and gifts.
• 12:30 Windhoek Spring Fiesta - all white edition at The Catch, curated by Doctatainment. Tickets: N$100 - N$250 via webtickets.com.na
• 19:00 Movie Night at Droombos - 50 First Dates. Tickets: N$150. Food & Snacks: Posh Dogs, loaded fries, chips & sweets available.
• 19:00 View the four gas giants (planets) at the Cuno Hoffmeister Memorial Observatory with the Namibia Scientific Society. Info: 061 225 372.
Sunday 12 November
• 12:00 Janelle Botha and Gareth Harvey perform at Godenfang in Walvis Bay until 15:00.
Friday 17 November
• 18:00 The String Quartet of the Namibia National Symphony orchestra plays Beethoven, Haydn and Mozart at the Crocodile Farm in Otjiwarongo. Entrance is free.
Saturday 18 November
• 18:00 The String Quartet of the Namibia National Symphony orchestra plays Beethoven, Haydn and Mozart at the Haus der Jugend in Swakopmund. Entrance is free.
• 18:30 Channel 7 hosts their 30th gala dinner at the Windhoek Country Club. Info: 061 420 850.
Friday 24 November
• 17:00 Good Food Market at The Village in Windhoek. Tickets: N$30 - N$150 via webtickets.com.na
• 19:00 Katutura Fashion Week at the Franco-Namibian Cultural Centre, themed Taking pride in our cultural heritage & diversity. Tickets: N$50 - N$250 via webtickets.com.na
Andre the Hilarious Hypnotist Namibian Tour
• 24 November: Dagbreek school hall, Windhoek
• 25 November: NG Church Pionierspark
• 27 November: Swakopmund Paintball Centre
• 28 November: Walvis Bay Bowls Club
• 29 November: Sparta United Club
All shows start at 18:00. Tickets: N$190 via webtickets.com.na
Saturday 25 November
• 08:00 Droombos Christmas Market until 14:00.
• 12:00 The Yard Wolf at The Wolfshack in Windhoek, with loads of Jägermeister specials. Tickets: N$50 via webtickets.com.na
• 14:00 AfroSol Festival - One mic stand spoken word and poetry at Palm Tree Park in Windhoek. Tickets: N$120 - N$200 via webtickets.com.na
• 14:00 The fifth annual Summer Fiesta takes place at the Mokati stadium in Otjiwarongo. Continues on the 26th. Tickets: N$70 via webtickets.com.na
• 14:00 RnB & Chill with ClintL at Presley's (Old XS Lounge) along with various local acts. Tickets: N$150 via webtickets.com.na
• 17:00 The Restoration Concert at the Hage Geingob stadium in Windhoek. Tickets: N$200 - N$250 via webtickets.com.na
Sunday 26 November
• 17:30 In the Woods dance show presented by the Dance Factory at the Namib Primary School in Swakopmund. Tickets: N$160 for adults and N$80 for children under 16. Info: 064 403 367.
Saturday 2 December
• 08:00 Caribbean sunsets at the Mondesa sports field in Swakopmund, with food, drinks, live performances and VIP bars. Tickets: N$70 via webtickets.com.na
• 18:00 Mi Casa and various other acts perform at the WHS Vegkop stadium. Tickets: N$450 - N$600.
Sunday 3 December
• 12:00 Jazz on the Lawn with Don Vino, Judith Sephuma and others at the WHS Vegkop stadium in Windhoek until 19:00. Tickets: N$400 - N$550 via myeticket.na
Tuesday 5 December
• 20:00 SA comedian Alfred Adriaan hosts Unfit & Forty at the National Theatre. Tickets: N$200 via webtickets.com.na
Saturday 9 December
• 09:00 TopCheri Kiddies Concert and Play Day with Sugar King at the Doc Jubber Fields in Windhoek. Tickets: N$40 - N$60 via webtickets.com.na
• 18:00 The Namibian Annual Music Awards take place at the MTC Dome in Swakopmund.
Thursday 14 December
• The annual Nedbank Food Festival takes place at the amphitheatre in Swakopmund until the 16th.
Sunday 17 December
• 10:00 Swakop Indie Music Fest at the Adventure Park & Paintball Centre, featuring Blikweg, JP Kotze, Johnny Louw, Ang & Mona, Savannah Collins, Safarias Tsam, Riaan Smit and others.
Wednesday 20 December
• 19:00 Tribute to Johnny Cash by Riaan Smit and his band at the Swakopmund Hotel & Entertainment Centre. Tickets: N$200 via webtickets.com.na
Friday 22 December
• 19:00 Year-end disco party at The Wolfshack until 11:00. Entrance: Free.
Thursday 28 December
• 11:00 Namib Rage Events presents sounds of Summer at Langstrand until late. More info to follow.
Friday 26 January 2024
• 10:00 Stars Under African Skies, featuring Anna-Maria Zimmermann, Mickie Krause and Markus & Yvonne at the Midgard Resort. Tickets: Starting from N$400 via webtickets.com.na